Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an independent information security certification governed by the not-for-profit International Information Systems Security Certification.
If you plan to build a career in information security – one of today’s most visible professions – and if you have at least five full years of experience in information security, then the CISSP® credential should be your next career goal. It’s the credential for professionals who develop policies and procedures in information security.
- About CISSP Training
The CISSP was the first credential in the field of information security, accredited by the ANSI (American National Standards Institute) to ISO (International Organization for Standardization) Standard 17024:2003. CISSP certification is not only an objective measure of excellence, but a globally recognized standard of achievement.CISSP Syllabus
• CISSP Security Professional.
• Access Control Systems and Methodology.
• Applications and Systems Development Security.
• Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning.
• Cryptography, Security Architecture, and Security Models
• Law, Investigation, Ethics, and Physical Security.
• Operations Security.
• Practice Exams.
• Security Management and Practices.
• Telecommunications and Network Security.
For free information & course
trial, fill in the form below & tell us
what you really want to know?