Only for £ 899.99 + VAT
Cloud computing is the biggest thing to hit IT since the birth of broadband Internet, and there is currently a massive lack of engineers trained to use and understand it. Here at Teaching 4 Business we have created this course in order to meet the growing demand from major companies for people with knowledge of cloud computing.
About Cloud Training
So you've been hearing a lot about this thing called cloud computing. All the successful companies are adopting it, but you've yet to hear exactly what it is and how it works. Amazon, NetFlix, Google, Groupon, Tesco, and Ford are all using this, but ask someone to define it and they will start to mumble and suddenly find themselves very busy.
Cloud computing is the biggest thing to hit IT since the birth of broadband Internet, and there is currently a massive lack of engineers trained to use and understand it. Here at Teaching 4 Business we have created this course in order to meet the growing demand from major companies for people with knowledge of cloud computing.Find out what cloud computing is, how it operates, and how to work in a cloud environment with our online training, and develop the skills to land yourself a job in the biggest growing sector in the IT industry. The course can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection, allowing you to study on the move or from the comfort of your own home.
Redeem Cloud Training Voucher
Note: Please allow for up to 2 working days
for your code to be activated!
Cloud Essentials:The Cloud Essentials course and exam is intended for a wide range of IT professionals who will see their process area affected by the implementation of cloud computing, including IT support staff, developers, architects, consultants, process managers and IT managers.
Target Audience• IT specialists
• IT technical services specialists (IT, security, infrastructure, services, systems test, etc.)
• IT relationship managers
• IT architects
• Business and IT management
• Business process owners
• Risk management employees
Learning ObjectivesAt the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the common terms and definitions of cloud computing and give examples.
• Comprehend the characteristics of clouds and cloud services from a business perspective.
• Demonstrate how the characteristics of cloud computing generate business value.
• Understand various types of clouds from a technical perspective and provide examples.
• Explain the steps that lead to the success- full adoption of cloud computing services.
• Identify the organizational capabilities that are relevant for realizing the benefits of clouds.
• Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT Service Management.
• Explain and identify the issues associated with integrating cloud computing into an organizations’ existing compliance risk and regulatory framework.
If you are thinking you might like to progress your IT career further, the brand new 2012 MCSE from Microsoft is heavily orientated towards Cloud technology. So why not use our course to elevate your career to a higher place.